Kamis, 17 Januari 2013
Browse » Home »
» Buy Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Big Discount
Buy Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Big Discount
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB.. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Overview:
- Zeepad7.0 Android 4.0 tablet PC, 4GB Capacity, TF card support upto 32GB
- Boxchip A13, Cortex A8, Capacitive Multitouch Screen.
- Inbuilt WIFI, Camera, Youtube, Games like Angry Bird
- Light weight, Easy to use, Fluent Screen.
- Supports Skype Video Calling and Netflix Movies.
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Reviews, On Sale Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB., buy Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB., Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. best buy, Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Discount, Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. For Sale
Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. Reviews
180 of 182 people found the following review helpful
Great Starter Tablet, November 23, 2012 By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) Purchased product for my kids and I love it. My husband and I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 so we were looking for something very similar but smaller for the kids. This is the closest by far to the high end tablets for a great price. I love how it runs off the play store, many we have looked at were Android but they ran off of the "get jar" market and didn't have much like the play store does. I recommend this product to everyone looking for and affordable tablet.
61 of 61 people found the following review helpful
AWESOME affordable tablet, October 27, 2012 Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) This is one of the best buys i have gotten. I mean I got this for 70 bucks including shipping and it works like a dream. No lag well maybe sometimes while searching stuff but other then i have not found anything wrong with this tablet. Shadowgun runs surprisingly well and Dead trigger runs really good. One more thing if found that was wrong with it was Temple run because i could not move the guy by turning the tablet. And the package arrived exactly on time. Couldn't of asked more for a tablet of this cost.
51 of 52 people found the following review helpful
Great item for the price, December 14, 2012 Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) So I was kinda skeptical at first, how good of a tablet can you really get for $80? I was pleasantly surprised though. This little tablet is very responsive, the build quality is pretty good, and it even has expandable memory (which my more expensive tablet does not). I bought this as a xmas gift for my girlfriend and overall I'm really happy with it. My only real gripe with it is the screen, but for the price I can't complain. There's no dead pixels or anything, you can kinda just tell the screen is cheap based on viewing angles and quality of images. It's really not that bad though and again, for $80 what do you expect. I especially like the size of this device. It's nice and compact and fits easily in my sweatshirt pocket but yet it's still big enough to where you can set it down and watch something on it. I definitely think it's worth it and it should be able to do everything my girlfriend should need to do on a tablet - surfing the web, Youtube, watching movies, listening to... Read more
› See all 140 customer reviews...
| 180 of 182 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) Purchased product for my kids and I love it. My husband and I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 so we were looking for something very similar but smaller for the kids. This is the closest by far to the high end tablets for a great price. I love how it runs off the play store, many we have looked at were Android but they ran off of the "get jar" market and didn't have much like the play store does. I recommend this product to everyone looking for and affordable tablet. 61 of 61 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) This is one of the best buys i have gotten. I mean I got this for 70 bucks including shipping and it works like a dream. No lag well maybe sometimes while searching stuff but other then i have not found anything wrong with this tablet. Shadowgun runs surprisingly well and Dead trigger runs really good. One more thing if found that was wrong with it was Temple run because i could not move the guy by turning the tablet. And the package arrived exactly on time. Couldn't of asked more for a tablet of this cost. 51 of 52 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Zeepad 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip Cortex A8 Android 4.0, 4GB Capacity, 512 MB. (Personal Computers) So I was kinda skeptical at first, how good of a tablet can you really get for $80? I was pleasantly surprised though. This little tablet is very responsive, the build quality is pretty good, and it even has expandable memory (which my more expensive tablet does not). I bought this as a xmas gift for my girlfriend and overall I'm really happy with it. My only real gripe with it is the screen, but for the price I can't complain. There's no dead pixels or anything, you can kinda just tell the screen is cheap based on viewing angles and quality of images. It's really not that bad though and again, for $80 what do you expect. I especially like the size of this device. It's nice and compact and fits easily in my sweatshirt pocket but yet it's still big enough to where you can set it down and watch something on it. I definitely think it's worth it and it should be able to do everything my girlfriend should need to do on a tablet - surfing the web, Youtube, watching movies, listening to... Read more |
› See all 140 customer reviews...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar